Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lansinoh double electric breast pump



I find it really easy to use and clean and I would recommend this to anyone breastfeeding that wants to express. I found it really gentle on my breast and I love the fact that I can customise the suction level and speed to fit my comfort level. Double pumping can actually take up less than half the time and if I want I can use it as a single pump. 

 

Phase 1: rapid suction to stimulate and initiate milk flow
followed by....
   
Phase 2: slower, deeper suction to maximise milk flow



Things I love about this pump:





  • Battery operated so it can be fully portable
  • Really gentle on your barest
  • Easy to clean
  • I can customise the suction and speed
  • Let down period
  • The bottle that come with the pump store it or give to baby



The only disadvantage:
  •  I could find that it can be noisy but the sound seamed to cram my baby.



Technical Details

  • Can be used as a single or double pump
  • ComfortFit™ breast cushions for a soft, secure fit
  • Informative, back-lit LCD screen - also suitable to use under low light conditions
  • Compatible with most standard neck baby bottles
  • Independently adjustable speed and suction levels, adjust to the level you find most comfortable without compromising on effectiveness
  • Two separate phases to simulate the baby's natural sucking pattern (let-down and expression)
  • Quick change button to switch easily between the two phases
  • Guaranteed against milk back-up in tubing and pump








No comments:

Post a Comment