Tuesday 12 February 2013

New compressed deodorants




Sure compressed deodorant
I was quite sceptical at first when I received this item because of its size. I had tried previous compressed sprays in the past, and found that the fragrance did not last as long (i.e. lynx bullet) compared to the customary size. To my surprise its petite and still powerful, truthfully it does last just as long as the normal size deodorants.  It’s small enough to fit in to your bag and effective enough to last all day and keep you astonishingly fresh. I have a young baby so it’s really good I just put it in my baby bag and go. I must say I really do love this deodorant and they say it’s better for the Better for the environment as well.

What does compressed mean?

They have compressed 150ml deodorants into smaller 75ml cans. You get the same amount of protection in a smaller can it really does last just as long as a 150ml would.





Money Back Guarantee

1 comment:

  1. Hi feel free to ask me any think you like and I will respond as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete