Wednesday 20 February 2013

Stop Procrastination- start now



Change your thoughts




Change your thoughts, change your life you have the power to control your Destiny. Your are the Creator of your world and your thoughts and feelings shape the Predicament you are in now.

Life was made for us to live Abundantly and happy we were not made to live an impoverish live. The main difference between the affluent and the less abundant is that...

If you keep thinking you do not have Enough money guess what? That's what you will attract

If you think money comes Frequently and easy guess what? That's what you will attract

The law of attraction works if you believe it or not.

So how do you change your thinking

  1.  Show gratitude be grateful for what you have now , “I don’t like my job,” “I haven’t got enough money,” “I can’t find my perfect partner,” “I can’t pay my bils,” “I think I’m coming down with something,” “He or she doesn’t appreciate me,” “I don’t get along with y parents,” “My child is a problem,” “My life is a mess,” or “My marriage is in trouble,” then you must attract more of those experiences. But if you think about what you’re grateful for, like,


No stop right there change it to this


“I love my job,” “My family is very supportive,” “I had the best vacation,” “I feel amazing today,” “I got the biggest tax refund ever,” or ”I had a great weekend camping with my son,” and you sincerely feel the gratitude, the law of attraction says you must attract more of those things into your life. It works in the same way as metal being drawn to a magnet; your gratitude is magnetic, and the more gratitude you have, the more abundance you magnetize. It is Universal law! You wil have heard sayings like, “Whatever es around comes around,” “You reap what you sow,” and “You get what you give.” Well (Taken for the magic book)

That might be that you have the ability to read this, or Internet,a roof over your head, you have life so start being thankful for it. What ever it may be think of what you have rather than what you don't have.


Change your negative thoughts in to positive thoughts. Question how do I know if am thinking negative thoughts? Easy how are you feeling if your feeling happy your Attracting positive circumstances into your life love,wealth,joy. If you're feeling sad you're attracting negative thinks into your life Debt,unhappiness. So when you state feeling down chafe your mood, put on happy Music that makes you smile, watch a comedy, what ever it is that makes you happy go and do it.



Better to lose count while naming your blessings than to lose your blessings to counting your troubles.” Maltbie D. Babcock (1858–1901)


Negative talking is a hindrance to victory you are amazing your a king,a queen your wonderful in every way. You can live the live you always dreamed of change your thoughts and feelings today!and make your dreams come true.
  




Thank you for reading your's gratefully Miss Revives  

No comments:

Post a Comment